miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

SCHOOL (3º- UNIT 1)


Hello everyone!





As we are learning things about the school (people who work there, school subjects...) I want you to have a look at these sites:

1. This one is about people who work at school.  Click HERE!

2. If you click on the picture below you can do exercises about school subjects. http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=2080


3. And, finally there is a video on youtube with songs and activities about school subjects again.

I hope you like it.  Please comment what you like best.




5 comentarios:

DANIEL dijo...

VER EL VIDEO

Elena dijo...

¡Me gusta el video!

Anónimo dijo...

Hola,soy Ángela de 3ºB. He visto los juegos y me han gustado mucho.

Anónimo dijo...

Que me he equivocado,que soy Ángela de 3ºC. Adiós.

Alejandro dijo...

me encanta en video!!!